2011年1月23日星期日

[Reserved] also first flight _ not Benniao Chen Ling.

Original Address: also first to fly "> is not also first flight of Benniao <wbr>: Chao-ming to business Wangchen Bo <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> < .wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> .<wbr> <wbr> not Benniao also first to fly <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> < .wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> Chao-ming to commercial training camp < .wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> Wangchen Bo Zhang Zhaoming my teacher, tall, nose high, sound high, aiming high, high level, language humor, often made us laugh .His high skill, proficient in a variety of musical instruments, calligraphy, Allegro, speech, command and other top ten talent and taste everything. class, while his lectures, while playing games, there are wonderful stories of magic and profound meaning, which are deep .deeply attractive. in Zhang's class I learned a lot of reasons, such as "they have to be responsible for their actions," "The caring people, the little things are useless," Every time we have carried out before the class .job competition, the time when I won a great pleasure to remind myself not proud; when I lose, I feel that students should learn for the better, continue to strive to win next time. Zhang also taught us to use that .Writing Ӳ�� words, at first I felt a bit difficult, but I do not lose heart, every day in the geographical Zhang lattice calligraphy invention. Later prettier the more practice. Zhang said Zhang Jiajun the highest state is: suffer not feel pain ., to think not tired, love to ecstasy, drop to stone to wear. that is it has inspired me, so I have always been Lianxia Qu. I'm not good in class, but I have to make the best effort class .students. Zhang encouraging me, send me a special word: not Benniao, it first flew. I am to return Shien, with regard to these eight characters as a motto, to participate in the national calligraphy competition, Zhang me .hit 1041 points, highest score, or the whole class too! I would like Zhang said, I proud of you today, tomorrow you are my pride. to see how high I will fly, I want to fly higher! <wbr> .<wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr .> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> < .wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> .<wbr> <wbr> (tutor: Chen Zhihong).

没有评论:

发表评论