2011年1月23日星期日

Something interesting in mind the sky _ Abu.

Make note: <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr .> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> <wbr> - and dolphin kisses <wbr> <wbr> Spring Festival, I pestered my father went to a trip to the Polar Ocean World, where he saw a lot of polar bears, .Northern sea lions, seals, beluga whales, penguins, sand tiger sharks, thresher sharks, walruses ... Finally, we came to watch the dolphin show arena. .Into the end of the show, we hastened to sit down. .Ah really crowded! .<wbr> <wbr> performed dolphins surfing, head the ball, rings, and fun! .Adults and children are happy to laugh. .I am also very excited, so to the last interaction with the dolphin show - turn hula hoop contest, I desperately shaking his arms to attract attention, hoping to be chosen to participate in games. .Hey! .Lucky to be elected on the! .I Ganjin Wang went on stage, music playing, began to turn! Hula hoop out once, and lost once, but I am still very happy. .Of course, the Dolphins turn much better than I once did not fall. .Why? .Because they are transferred to mouth. .Hey, open a small joke. .One last thing to surprise you! .One of them year-old dolphin swim down and kissed me hard, my cheeks suddenly wet, cool, so funny, my heart is delighted. .Finally, I actually also received a small gift - a small anchor key ring, in the middle drew a white whale. .Nice!.

没有评论:

发表评论